Monday, September 2, 2013

20 FACTS ABOUT ME...

20 FACTS ABOUT ME...

1. I have a BIG heart...I care about others like they were my own family.
2. I hold a GRUDGE like its nobody's business.
3. I keep my HAIR long just to please my husband.
4. I have a CAT, although I do not love animals.
5. I am almost 40 and I believe I LOOK great.
6. When I dislike someone...really dislike them.
7. I am passionate about FRIENDS.
8. I do not eat apple pie, pigeon peas, deer, rabbit, or any kind of beans.
9. I can eat rice everyday for the rest of my life and  happy.
10. I secretly MISS my dad every day since he left us in 2003.
11. I asks lots of QUESTIONS and silly me...I expect answers.
12. I am totally IN LOVE with my children.
13. I like SMELLS...I love to smell good.
14. I HATE when someone, including my husband, blow their nose in front of me.
15. I LIKE to be adventurous, I do not like to plan ahead.
16. I BITE my nails.
17. I LIKE to eat, then hate myself for being FAT.
18. I LIKE to work out...but not by myself.
19. Laugher and Giggles make me SMILE.
20. I am proud of who I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment