Monday, September 2, 2013


Hello,

September 2, 2013...I just look out the window and saw the first leaf turning colors on my maple tree.  I am so ready for the colors or the fall.  Fall is by far my favorite time of the year.  Enjoy this beautiful weather.

I just finished creating my web page.  The purpose of the page is to use it as a diary where I can share my opinions, pictures, some Latin recipes, and of course the adventures of this Latina Mama in the South.  Check it out! It's just the beginning...more things to come soon!

Hola,

2 de Septiembre del 2013...Acabo de asomarme por la ventana, y observe la primera hoja de mi arbol de Maple cambiando colores. Estoy super lista para el otono.  Otono es mi estacion favorita del ano. Disfruten de este clima.

Acabo de finalizar mi pagina de internet.  El proposito de la pagina, es para usarla como un diario donde compartire mis opinions, fotos, algunas recetas Latinas, y por supuesto las aventuras de esta Mama Latina viviendo en el Sur.  Chequenlo! Es solo el comienzo...vendran muchas cosas mas.


http://www.latinmamapr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment