Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mi Isla...A quick introduction...

 This is Puerto Rico. A beautiful place to vacation with your family. Before I said "I DO" I made my husband promise me that he would buy me a plane ticket to go to Puerto Rico at least once a year. We have been together for 12 years and so far he has been able to keep his promise.

I love everything about the island but one thing that I feel is different from the United States is the beaches. The colors of the sky and the ocean are amazing...just breath-taking beautiful.



The picture above is the beach near my hometown Arecibo...I grew up going to this beach with family and later one with friends. Many memories took place in this area.



Just to end this quick introduction of my beautiful island...here is a beautiful Sunset in "El Muelle de Arecibo".



No comments:

Post a Comment